(Junior) Game Developer
PUBLISHED: March 20, 2019
We are now seeking a motivated and collaborative (Junior) Game Developer to join our Delta Studio in Espoo, Finland.
What you’ll take under your wings:
You will be working on our long-tail portfolio games in collaboration with our product lead. You will be mainly doing tasks such as tackling bugs, optimizing the game and doing minor feature updates. Tasks will vary based on your experience.
We expect you to have these feathers in your cap:
- Genuine interest and passion towards game development
- At least one year (Junior) or over 3 years (Game Developer) of programming experience in Luascript and C++
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Experience with debugging
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong interest in casual free to play mobile games
Knowledge of C# and Unity are considered a plus. If you are a team player with some experience and strong interest in becoming a better game developer, you could be an ideal new Rovian to join our international and creative work environment where your input and contribution will matter.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly diverse environment – you will hear number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we’ve got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda 🙂
This role will start as a 6 month fixed-term with potential to become a permanent role.
Please apply by filling the online application form (attach a cover letter with your CV) including the earliest date when you can start working. We will start the interviews as soon as we see great candidates and the position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so don’t hesitate but send your application already today!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!